DuPont had a suite of conventional applications that they wanted to replace with online versions, allowing them
to update and support more efficiently.
Used by the sales teams and distributors, the applications execute complex scientific calculations whose
output demonstrates potential cost savings based on the selected DuPont product and the customer's usage
Moving these tools online reduces the time between implementing new features and getting them
in-front of the users; improves compatibility with users' devices; ensures users are using the latest version;
new users can gain access to the tools much quicker; usage metrics can be collected and analysed.
- Offline Support
- Although web based, the tools are built to also function when no internet connection is available.
- i18n / L10n
- Internationalisation and localisation features allowing the tool-set to be presented in multiple languages
and use different units of measurement and currency.
- Data Management
- A number of tools are made available to DuPont allowing them to manage numerous sets of data in-house.
- Access Control
- Depending on the type of user account, access is granted to differing sets of functionality.
- User Metrics
- Usage data is collected from users where allowed, enabling DuPont to analyse how the tools are used and to
help inform future changes.