ICAB arrange alternative accommodation for clients who have been forced out of their homes, OSX worked with them
to develop an intranet application to manage their data.
OSX have been working with the Insurance Claims Accommodation Bureau for over 7 years so far, over which we
have developed two major versions of their internal client management application, amongst numerous
incremental improvements carried out in-line with changes made to their business processes.
- Staff & Teams
- Management tools for setting up staff on the system with the ability to assign them to specific teams.
Depending on the assigned team, users will have access to slightly different information to better serve
- Notes & Assignment
- Staff can make general notes on claims and assign them to colleagues who are then notified that something
needs their attention.
- Staff can send e-mails, SMS messages and faxes from within the application, using configurable templates to
reduce time spent on common types of communication.
- Access Control
- Depending on the type of user account, access is granted to differing sets of functionality.
- Audit Trail
- All actions are recorded in an audit trail and can be reviewed at any time to review the timeline of events
on a claim.
- A number of reports are made available to users covering differing types of management information.
We used OSX top help us build a bespoke database which we call Claimware. Over the years we have revised
and updated it. At all times Andy and Kris have been extremely helpful and now I don’t think my company
could run without Claimware.
Other companies who have had access to our records on Claimware have remarked
how wonderfully simple it is to use and admired how efficient we have become because of it. OSX have always
produced the goods!