Source provide specialist research on the management consulting market to consultants and their clients. OSX
helped bring this knowledge online.
Originally existing as an annually published report made up of the analysis of manually compiled and collated
thought leadership, Source wanted to make this process more efficient in both its curation and distribution.
OSX have since developed a set of tools for making the collection and organisation of source material less time
consuming, and an online outlet for Source to present their analysis.
- An automated tool that periodically crawls a defined list of websites looking for, and collecting, thought
- Data Management
- A set of tools that allow Source to classify and score the thought leadership that is collected by
- User Licenses
- Source can set-up user accounts for subscribers and apply licenses to them. Once expired, the license
holders lose access to the system until renewed.
- Data Graphing
- Once classified and scored, articles are considered when automatically generating interactive graphs
throughout the system.
- Search Engine
- White Space has an on-site search engine that accepts a variety of inputs to carry out advanced searches on
the database of thought leadership.
I have really enjoyed working with you over the years and I just wanted to thank you for all the hard
work you have put in to make Source's website so great.